Make a Difference at Phoebe Hearst
Simply click on the donation button above to donate via PayPal, Debit, or Credit Card. We truly appreciate your support. Our tax ID # is 90-0742708.
Dear Phoebe Hearst Families, Friends, and Supporters,
Welcome back to school! We would like to invite you to support the efforts of the Phoebe Hearst Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) through a donation.
With the support of our families and community, the Phoebe Hearst PTO is committed to maintaining a level of support that focuses on enhancing our students’ education by providing our classrooms with funds for enrichment, field trips, and assemblies which focus on character building and education as well as funding our incredible art program.
We will continue to create and nurture a close-knit community by providing a variety of family fun activities that bring our faculty, students and families together outside of the classroom.
Everything we do for our students is only possible because of your continued support. Last year our parents donated and raised a record level of funds for our school that all goes back to field trips, school activities and educational opportunities. We would love to break our own record this year!
Support in the form of a donation is always appreciated, welcomed and tax deductible. Our Tax ID # is 90-0742708.
If you would like more information, please contact the PTO at email@example.com or leave us a message in the front office. Thank you for your support!
PTO Board Members 2021-22
- President – Jennifer Simmons
- Parliamentarian – Kris Blanco
- Treasurer – Jennifer DeWald
- Historian – Jennifer Mikacich
- Communication – Erica Clayton
- Hospitality co-chairs – Melody Fananapazir, & Erica Rau
- Kinder Liaison – Julia O’Brien
- Jog-a-Thon co-chairs – Paige Brokaw, & Rebecca Frazee
- Member at Large – Home Run Reader – Jana Fisher
- Member at Large – Movie Night – Kim Pebbles
- Harvest Festival Chair – Annette Toth
- Member at Large – Spelling Bee – Sarah Z’Berg
- Member at Large – Charity Drive – Jessica Tindel
- Auction/Event Party Planning Chair – Jen Kustin
- Auction/Event Party Planning VP – Laini Start
- Auction/Event Procurement Chair – Sarah Asuncion
- Member at Large – Science Night – Sarah Z’berg
- Member at Large – Small Fundraising – Marcy Kaffel
- Skate Night Chair – Sarah Asuncion
- SCUSD Rep – Jamee Villa
- Teacher Rep – Jeanine Rupert, & Mark Henrikson
- Principal – Mrs. Pechette