Make a Difference at Phoebe Hearst
Simply click on the donation button above to donate via PayPal, Debit, or Credit Card. We truly appreciate your support. Our tax ID # is 90-0742708.
Dear Phoebe Hearst Families, Friends, and Supporters,
Welcome back to school! We would like to invite you to support the efforts of the Phoebe Hearst Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) through a donation.
With the support of our families and community, the Phoebe Hearst PTO is committed to maintaining a level of support that focuses on enhancing our students’ education by providing our classrooms with funds for enrichment, field trips, and assemblies which focus on character building and education as well as funding our incredible art program.
We will continue to create and nurture a close-knit community by providing a variety of family fun activities that bring our faculty, students and families together outside of the classroom.
Everything we do for our students is only possible because of your continued support. Last year our parents donated and raised a record level of funds for our school that all goes back to field trips, school activities and educational opportunities. We would love to break our own record this year!
Support in the form of a donation is always appreciated, welcomed and tax deductible. Our Tax ID # is 90-0742708.
If you would like more information, please contact the PTO at email@example.com or leave us a message in the front office. Thank you for your support!
PTO Board Members 2022-23
- President – Kim Pebbles
- Vice President – Jenny Simmons
- Parliamentarian – Kris Blanco
- Treasurer Co-Chair – Jennifer DeWald
- Treasurer Co-Chair – Rebecca Frazee
- Historian – Caroline Nasella
- Hospitality Co-Chair – Erica Rau
- Hospitality Co-Chair – Jessica Attia
- Kinder Liaison – Kelly Hall
- 6th Grade Events Chair – Jennifer Mikacich
- Member at Large – Clothing Swap – Paige Brokaw
- Jogathon Co-Chair – Paige Brokaw
- Jogathon Co-Chair – Caitlin Beckett
- Members at Large – Homerun Reader – Jana Fisher & Dee Dee Bresnik
- Members at Large – Movie night – Sheava Zadeh & Sarah Asuncion
- Harvest Festival Co-chair – Annette Toth
- Harvest Festival Co-Chair – Kerry Sokol
- Member at Large – Spelling Bee – Sarah Z’berg
- Auction/Event Co-chair – Laini Start
- Auction/Event Co-chair – Amanda Panton
- Auction Procurement Chair – Jami Babcock
- Member at Large – Science Night – Sarah Z’berg
- Member at Large – Small Fundraising – Marcy Kaffel
- Member at Large – Skate Night – Sarah Asuncion
- Member at Large – Web Presence – Erica Clayton
- SCUSD Rep – Jamee Villa
- Teacher Representatives – Jeanine Rupert/Mark Henrikson
- Principal – Doyal Martin