Make a Difference at Phoebe Hearst
Simply click on the donation button above to donate via PayPal, Debit, or Credit Card. We truly appreciate your support. Our tax ID # is 90-0742708.
Dear Phoebe Hearst Families, Friends, and Supporters,
Welcome back to school! We would like to invite you to support the efforts of the Phoebe Hearst Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) through a donation.
With the support of our families and community, the Phoebe Hearst PTO is committed to maintaining a level of support that focuses on enhancing our students’ education by providing our classrooms with funds for enrichment, field trips, and assemblies which focus on character building and education as well as funding our incredible art program.
We will continue to create and nurture a close-knit community by providing a variety of family fun activities that bring our faculty, students and families together outside of the classroom.
Everything we do for our students is only possible because of your continued support. Last year our parents donated and raised a record level of funds for our school that all goes back to field trips, school activities and educational opportunities. We would love to break our own record this year!
Support in the form of a donation is always appreciated, welcomed and tax deductible. Our Tax ID # is 90-0742708.
If you would like more information, please contact the PTO at [email protected] or leave us a message in the front office. Thank you for your support!
PTO Board Members 2022-23
- President: Kimberly Pebbles
- Vice President: Jenny Simmons
- Parliamentarian: Kris Blanco
- Treasurer: Rebecca Frazee
- Historian: Caroline Nasella
- Communications: Erica Clayton & Amanda Panton
- Hospitality Co-Chairs: Laini Start, Ashley Poritz, & Joyce Bacci
- 6th Grade Events Co-Chairs: Erica Rau & Sarah Z’berg
- Kinder Liaisons: Caroline Nasella
- Clothing Swap: Paige Brokaw
- Jogathon Co-Chairs: Paige Brokaw & Caitlin Beckett
- Homerun Reader Co-Chairs: Fonda Trimble, Katie Cates, & Jenny Close
- Movie Night Chair: Kelly Hall
- Harvest Festival Co-Chairs: Kerry Sokol & Serra Klunk
- Spelling Bee: Sarah Z’berg
- Charity Drive: Vanessa Waszcuk
- The EVENT Team: Amanda Panton, Erica Clayton, & Trevor Hinkley
- The EVENT Auction Procurement: Kelly Hall & Ashley Poritz
- Small Fundraising: Marcy Kaffel
- Skate Night: TBD
- SCUSD Rep: Jamee Villa
- Room Parent & Volunteer Coordinator: Jen Almaguer
- Teacher Representatives: Mrs. Chasko (3rd Grade), Mrs. Rupert, & Mr. Henrickson (6th Grade)
- Principal: Doyal Martin