Benefits of our school garden:
- Connects Children to the Environment
- Enhances Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
- Promotes Physical Activity
- Changes Attitudes Towards Learning
- Changes Eating Habits
- Beautifies and Diversifies the School
- Encourages Teamwork, Patience and Focus
- Makes Kids Life-long Learners!
- Every Friday, different classes come out to the garden to participate in planned garden activities.
- Weekly lessons based on the season, classroom curriculum, plant needs such as harvesting, seedling transplanting, and any other garden needs.
How can you help?
We are always in need of parent volunteers and/or garden supplies for our ever growing garden!
If you have any questions or would like to volunteer or donate, please contact our parent garden leads Holly and Hillary by email at email@example.com