Hello Dragon Families,
I wanted to give our PTO a shout out for the fantastic job they did on the Family Dance. I had a blast and most importantly, the students did too! Here are a few updates for this week:
- Tuesday, Feb. 11th is our 100th day of school! I can’t believe it is going by so fast.
- On Wednesday, Feb. 12th Eastern Ways will perform on the blacktop at 12:45pm, celebrating Lunar New Year. I want to invite any families/parents to come and enjoy the show with their children. [Time corrected to 12:45pm on 2/11.]
- Friday, Feb. 14th is Valentine’s Day. We will have a school-wide spirit day. Students may wear red or pink…..and yes, blue jeans are acceptable on this day.
- Monday, Feb. 17th is a holiday. There will be no school.
- Screenagers is fast approaching. If you have not had a chance to sign-up please do so. We need an accurate count for our Dream Enrichment Art Night as well as how many plan to attend the documentary. Also, I have arranged for Chando’s Taco Truck to come and park on the blacktop from 4:00-5:30pm. Come early and purchase your dinner and eat while you watch. Lastly, I have arranged for a few Sutter teachers to participate in a panel discussion after the showing.
Thank you and have a wonderful evening.
Phoebe Hearst Elementary