FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is THE EVENT?
THE EVENT is a dinner and auction that will help fund the purchase of a mobile computer lab for the entire school to use!
When and Where?
March 15, 6-10 p.m. at the Dante Club, 2330 Fair Oaks Boulevard.
What is Included in the Cost of My Ticket?
• Ticket prices include appetizers, dinner and one drink ticket.
• Special thanks to Bogle Winery for providing two bottles of wine for each table!
What is on the Menu?
• Mixed greens (greens – not iceberg, grapes, prosciutto, gorgonzola, honey toasted walnuts)
• Basil parmesan penne pasta
• Fresh vegetables (we think asparagus)
• Mediterranean chicken (Mary’s Petaluma free range chicken, capers, olives, artichoke hearts with a white wine sauce)
A dessert auction will be available for those who wish to indulge!
And to Drink?
• Each ticket holder will receive one free drink ticket to redeem at the Dante Club bar for their beverage of choice.
• Bogle Winery has donated two bottles of wine for each table (!).
• Drink tickets will be sold for $6 apiece.
• If you want to bring your own wine, there is a two drink ticket corkage fee.
• Bottles of wine will also be available for purchase:
Three Drink Tickets
Salmon Creek cabernet, merlot, chardonnay, pinot grigio or white zinfandel
Four Drink Tickets
Kenwood cabernet or chardonnay
BV cabernet or merlot
William Hill cabernet or chardonnay